Sunday, April 1, 2018

Marvelous Magnolia April Challenge-"Anything Goes"

Hello again dear crafty friends! 

Welcome to my second post of the day...it's been a busy weekend!!!  Today we begin a brand new challenge at Marvelous Magnolia...our theme as always is the super simple "Anything Goes"!!  

For my Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia post please go HERE!!

I love working with some of the older Easter Maggies...this one is one of my favs!

Here is what I came up with...
please click on the first image for a closer view/slideshow...
Went with my own version of a Z fold card...
DP is Maja Design from the Sofiero collection...
flowers are Wild Orchid Crafts...
the front...
the inside...
"Happy Easter" is a Hero Arts stamp...
I'm sorry but I can't remember which collection this little darling is from...
coloured with my copics...
dusted with Chunky White Frantage...
mounted on cheesecloth...

And that is my card!!  Come on over and join us at Marvelous Magnolia!

All materials are listed/linked above.

Until next time...thank you for taking the time to stop by!!  Your visits and comments are SO very much appreciated!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ... love the shades or purple .... your colouring is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous ...love the colors you used and the beautiful Cheery Lynn leaf die
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete